Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Engine Out

Went to check on my ride and notice that there are some work done on it. The engine is off the bay and on the ground, and all the ancillaries are also out, cept for the brake booster and master cylinder still hanging on. Now I need to choose a color to enhance the bay and to give it a more striking look and make sure that the 4AGE looks nice in it. Seems like the progress is good and I'll be having back my ride sooner than I expected. No photos cause I din bring any camera, just to pop by and check out the progress.

4 comments:

Dori Dori said...

wow. tat's good news and you'll be terrorizing everyone soon enough!

aa63 said...

nothing is goin on at the moment.Urs will be much faster

didie said...

hi bro...just want to be your fren..coz im love carinas too..so,far how many carina you found in KL?

aa63 said...

There r very few I found in KL maybe in east malaysia there are more of these ol skool toyos