Friday, July 24, 2009

My Ex-Carina

Found from my hard drive that I got a couple of shots of my ex-carina when I was using the car. From drifting to daily driven. Think its time for me to show some pics of the car when I was using it to the fullest potential.

This is a shot back in 2005 when I participated in a Drift event in Dato Sagor Circuit. It was a lot of fun and was still very lousy in drifting. Seems like I "under" a lot while the others drifted with ease as can be seen on the cars behind me.

Another beat-up KE70 corolla behind me which was very furious and powerful I would said.

This is the last corner in Dato Sagor, seems like I could drift this corner rather well in the pictures. Its rather satisfying indeed.

And the final picture I was going full throttle. What an enjoyable experience, really was fun and satisfying to be able to drive and drift in that rather serene and quiet track as you can see at the back drop there is a river just beside the track. Its located in the nothern region of Perak.

No comments: