Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Carina Coupe

Checked out my PC hard drive and found out a lot of photos from my collection of carina to be share among lover of this car.
This was the car that prompted me to get mine, long time ago, owned by my friend.

Side view of the car



Front view of the car


Drifted in one of the local events when drifting was still in its infancy in Malaysia


Nice long corner


Front stance


Tofu colour


Its running on 1-gte from a soarer, with all the dashboard
and meter panels grafted to this car, no pics though.
The electronic meter looks cool .

3 comments:

Art said...

I love the front bumper on the last two pics! :)
Any idea where I can get it? :P

aa63 said...

To be frank I'm not sure what bumper it is. It think it needs some butchering in order to fit..

Anonymous said...

the bumper come frm carina aa60..im looking fr carina dashboard & hand console bcoz mine is pecah2..where can i find it ya?thks